We have all once been in a smoothie rut, and getting out of it requires some experimentation, but tossing everything you have in your pantry and fridge into a blender can result in some very weird combos and high-calorie counts. We’ve got you covered with several gourmet-tasting smoothies that are low in calories.
So, now it is the time to fill up your blender with tons of healthy antioxidants, vitamins, and flavors that will keep you powered up and make you feel satisfied, whether you are down with some unexpected flavors or just have a sweet tooth.
The smoothies we have in store for you will question every smoothie you have ever made, so read on to find out more about these amazing superfood smoothies you simply have to try.
#1. – Cucumber Mint Smoothie
Cucumber Smoothies are very refreshing, and the ingredients you need to prepare it are:
- 3 cups of diced cucumber and ice cubes of coconut water
- one-quarter of a cup of raw cashews and packed and chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups of packed baby spinach; sweetener to taste and one tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Take all the ingredients and blend them together until smooth, while leaving out the coconut ice. After that, add the coconut ice and blend some more.
#2. – Strawberry Chamomile Smoothie
This smoothie blend is made to chill and to make it you are going to need:
- 2 cups of frozen strawberries, two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice and chia seeds;
- one-half of a cup of dried white mulberries;
- sweetener to taste and three-quarters of a cup of brewed and chilled chamomile tea.
Take the strawberries, mulberries, lemon juice and tea and blend them together until everything is smooth. Stop the blender, taste it and add sweetener to your desire.
After that add the chia seeds and turn on the blender for a quick whirl, just to mix everything up.
#3. – Snickerdoodle Cookie Smoothie
This smoothie is breakfast approved, and to make it you are going to need:
- 1 peeled banana; 1 tablespoon of unsweetened almond butter, chia seeds, and rolled oats; one-half of teaspoon of ground cinnamon;
- 1 cup of ice; three-quarters of a cup of brewed green tea; pinch of sea salt and one large pitted date.
Blend all the ingredients, but the ice, until its smooth. After that, add the ice and blend once more before everything is frosty.
#4. – Cherry Berry Smoothie
If you pair this smoothie with a piece of dark chocolate, your taste buds will enjoy.
To make this refreshing superfood smoothie, the ingredients you will be needing are:
- 2 cups of ice and baby spinach;
- 1 cup of frozen cherries;
- 1 tablespoon of dried goji berries and vanilla extract;
- 1 banana; 3 tablespoons of Antioxidant Powder;
- one-third of a cup of cashews and one-quarter of a cup of water.
Blend all the ingredients until they are creamy and smooth and enjoy!
#5. – Spiced Chocolate Smoothie
This spiced chocolate smoothie will make your jaw drop in the morning. To make it, you will need:
- two tablespoons of mashed avocado and cacao powder;
- one-eighth of a teaspoon of cayenne powder;
- 2 large pitted dates, one-quarter of a cup of coconut water;
- one-quarter of a teaspoon of cinnamon and one-half of a cup of ice.
Take all the ingredients except ice, and blend them together until everything is smooth, then add the ice and blend once more until the smoothie is creamy.
#6. – Acai Smoothie
This acai smoothie is the OG of superfood beverages and to make it you will need:
- 1 cup of frozen berries, for instance,
- blueberries; one-half of a banana and a half of a cup of ice;
- 1 tablespoon of acai powder; three-quarters of a cup of coconut water; liquid stevia to taste and a pinch of cardamom powder.
Blend the frozen berries, acai, banana, coconut water and cardamom into a smooth mixture. After that add the ice and blend until it is frosty, have a taste and add a couple of drops of liquid stevia or another sweetener to your desire.
#7. – Coffee Cake Smoothie
Not only is coffee one of the best workout boosters, but also this coffee cake smoothie can double as your much-needed caffeine fix.
To make this delicious smoothie, you will need:
- 1 cup of canned pear halves in juice but with no added sugar; one-half of a tablespoon of smooth almond butter and Lucuma Powder;
- 3 tablespoons of white and dried mulberries; 1 teaspoon of Green Coffee Bean Powder;
- 1 cup of water; one-half of a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and vanilla extract;
- 2 cups of ice and one-quarter of a teaspoon of allspice powder.
Take the canned pear halves and pour them and their juice into the blender, add the remaining ingredients, without the ice, and blend until is smooth. After that, add the ice and blend until the smoothie is frosty.
#8. – Maqui Banana Smoothie
With this smoothie, you will start your day with a splash of color. To prepare it to take:
- 3 frozen bananas; 1 tablespoon of maqui berry powder and chia seeds;
- 2 cups with one-quarter of unsweetened coconut milk and stevia or another sweetener.
Blend all the ingredients until they are smooth, and sweeten it to your desire.
All of these smoothie recipes are low calorie, so you do not have to worry and can enjoy these delicious smoothies whenever you want. Just what you need before your next treadmill workout.